Share | 

New Teacher Pain Painter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pain Painter

Aqua Points : 2292

PostSubject: New Teacher Pain Painter   Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:06 pm

Hello all Psychelone Dorm Students,

I was asked to come here along with the re-opening of Gishki Duel Academy, and teach you guys what I know. Ive been playing the game yu-gi-oh competitively for four years now and have had countless experience on many academies, as well as even owned a few. Which include Chaos Creation Duel Academy, and Igknight Duel Academy, I've also designed academies as well and have dwindled in the GFX business for awhile sadly I don't really do that much anymore since I no longer acquire a taste for it. But Its kind of where my nickname Pain Painter, originated from also the fact that I'm a fulltime position Auto Paint Technician in reality. Which leads me to my next statement sadly I cant budget as much time as you can with this academy since I'm required to work 80 hours minimum for the week, and still need to request free time for myself and others that are close to me. But however while I am online either DN or here you are more then welcome to ask for my help with anything I am never bothered in my opinion helping others and still teach quite a lot of kids on DN. As for your lessons I will begin posting them every sunday in the evening in EST time zone. They will start out with consisting of game mechanics with sometimes a minor assignment nothing major, one thing I will never do is have you rate in the pool for an assignment, however there will be an occasion where down the road I ask you to build counters against certain things an provide a screenshot of duel countering the situation NEVER in the pool though. Gladly I will love to hear from you all hope for the best for you all...

Pain Painter

DN: Darkn3ssreturn3d/{Kokugatsu} Pain
Back to top Go down
Pain Painter

Aqua Points : 2292

PostSubject: Re: New Teacher Pain Painter   Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:58 pm

bump
Back to top Go down

New Teacher Pain Painter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1